When it comes to undertaking research projects that are made possible through third-party funding, collaborative research is very important. The central task of the center lies in strengthening content-specific networking and in promoting cooperation among members from the center, also with external researchers and scholars. The focus lies on promoting the further development of research topics and research fields in the pillars of school, education, and higher education research, and also in other research areas that relate to didactics/teaching methodology. The center works together with a number of important regional, national, and international research facilities and institutions. In addition, members of the center enjoy contacts and cooperations with numerous researchers and scholars from Germany and abroad.
- Zentrum für Lehrerbildung der JGU
- Deutsches Institut für Internationale Pädagogische Forschung (DIPF)
- Positive Learning in the Age of Information (PLATO)
- Gutenberg Graduate School of the Humanities and Social Sciences (GSHS)
- Deutsches Zentrum für Hochschul- und Wissenschaftsforschung (DZHW)
- International Centre for Higher Education Research (INCHER) Kassel